Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The Random Questions, Part 683


What's this all about? All types of questions stolen from every corner of the blogosphere. (Go HERE to find out more.) This week we have The Random Questions, Part 683.
  1. How old do you look?
    As old as I am.
     
  2. Where do you live?
    Texas.
     
  3. Are you waiting for something?
    Yes, several things. Today, I'm mostly waiting to hear from M's brother who's visiting from Florida.
     
  4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
    ???? I have many peeves, pet and otherwise. Probably none of them are really uncommon.
     
  5. Do you want/have kids?
    No kids.
     
  6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
    I was raised Methodist, and "converted" to Presbyterian when I married. Technically, I'm still Presbyterian, but I'm not currently involved in any organized religion.
     
  7. Last shocking news you heard?
    I suppose I could say the terror attacks in London last night. But at this point, terror attacks aren't really that shocking anymore.
     
  8. What was the last thing you drank?
    Cranberry juice.
     
  9. Who do you most look like in your family?
    I look a lot like my mother's youngest sister. Also look a lot like my father and a couple of his older sisters. There's definitely a resemblance to both families, so even though I used to think I might have been adopted, I've always known that can't be true.
     
  10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
    Wow, what a dangerous question. Of course, I'd like a cure for cancer and an end to poverty and ignorance, worldwide. I'd like people to stop killing each other. But that's asking an awful lot, right? So I'll just say: I'd like an intelligent, educated, real adult human being with a real brain as president, please. (You asked.)
     
  11. Where does most of your family live?
    This sounds like one of those questions they warn you not to answer on the Internet. I have family all over the place.
     
  12. Where did you grow up?
    Another security no-no. But OK, I grew up in Texas.
     
  13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
    Back to Hawaii or Rehoboth. Also always wanted to visit the Grand Canyon. Also hope to see Italy before I get too old to know what I'm seeing.
     
  14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
    Many times.
     
  15. What can’t you wait for?
    Can't think of anything, really. I've learned patience in my old age.
     
  16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
    Last night. The hubby. Meant it when I said it and always.
     
  17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
    Neither of my parents is still with us. I can say without a doubt that my mother never smoked pot. Not so sure about my father — he was in the Navy during WWII, stationed in California and England. Who knows what he might have gotten up to back then?
     
  18. Want someone back in your life?
    Yes. A few I can think of.
     
  19. What do you order at the bar?
    It depends. On many factors. Where, when, who I'm with, if I'm driving, etc. Usually either white wine, a margarita or Tanqueray and tonic.
     
  20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
    I've answered this several times recently. I'm not a crier.
     
  21. What are your nicknames?
    And another one of those don't tell questions. Passwords, you know.
     
  22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
    More peanut butter. I love peanut butter. It's one of my favorite foods. I could just eat it out of the jar with a spoon and be perfectly happy. Unfortunately, I seem to have developed a mild allergy to peanuts/peanut butter and don't eat it anymore. When I did, I liked it by itself on crackers. Or in a sandwich with sliced bananas. But my favorite (back in the day) was peanut butter and crispy bacon on white bread. Now that's a killer sandwich. Literally.
     
  23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
    Well now, Inspector. I'm not sure — let me check my diary. Hmmm. Seems we were in Shenandoah National Park, hiking the Deep Hollow Falls trail. I had my travel doll Kayla with me.


  24. If you could go forward in time, how far forward would you go?
    I'm not sure I'd want to. I don't think I'm going to like the future we seem to be making for ourselves.
     
  25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
    I wouldn't. I'm really pretty happy with living in the present. I like to read about time travel, but don't think I'd really care to experience it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!