Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday 5 for June 30: Shape of Things To Come

I haven't done a Friday 5 post in quite a while. This week's theme is all about the shapes of things:

1. What shape is your mood today?
I was going to say blob-shaped. Then I saw the last question, and don't want to be ripping anybody off. So, maybe sort of fractal-ish.
2. What snack comes in a fun shape?
Goldfish crackers, of course. (Never eat them.)
And gummy bears. (Can't stand anything gummy.)
Animal crackers. (My favorites when I was a kid.)
Pretzels. (The twisted ones — those "pretzel sticks" aren't really pretzels.)
3. Someone’s building your dream house, but it has to be in the shape of a letter of the alphabet. Which letter do you choose?
Which alphabet? Actually, I'm already living in my "dream house," and it's built in a sort of modified L-shape. So....
4. What’s a great song with a shape in its title or lyrics?
"The Circle Game" by Joni Mitchell.
5. What’s something in your line of sight that can reasonably be called blob-shaped?
Not really anything in my line of sight. Everything here in the living room is pretty well-defined, as far as shape goes. But if I turned around, I'd be looking at the kitchen and I'm sure I could find some blobby content there. Especially if it was something I cooked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!