Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 750



Mutterings for the week of June 19th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Basketball :: Go, Spurs!!!


  2. Traffic :: Steve Winwood (Dear Mr. Fantasy, play us a tune....)
  3. Relationship :: together
  4. Phoenix :: Suns (Yeah, basketball again. You started it.)
  5. Tapping :: ghosts, maple trees, Fred Astaire
  6. Young man :: young woman
  7. Hulk :: Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno
  8. Whiskey :: Scotland
  9. Market :: super
  10. Career :: work, calling, livelihood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!