Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 752



Mutterings for the week of July 3rd. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Mentor :: guide, teacher, guru
  2. Stitch :: sewing, needlework, Lilo and...


  3. Twirl :: baton; Venus Williams (she always does a little twirl after winning a match)
  4. Spoken :: aloud
  5. Scar :: mark
  6. Clients :: customers
  7. Tragic :: drama
  8. Private :: ... Lives (my favorite Noel Coward play)
  9. Thousand :: ... Island salad dressing 
  10. Produce :: lettuce, tomatoes, onions, etc (perfect for that Thousand Island dressing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!