Thursday, July 27, 2017

Unconscious Mutterings: Week 755



Mutterings for the week of July 23th. Unconscious Mutterings is hosted by LunaNiña. And here we go....
  1. Delete :: erase, remove, back-space
  2. Late :: ...again! (But I'm usually on time. Honest.)
  3. Rambling :: wandering, traveling; folk songs (All those '60s folk groups were always singing about ramblin' and roamin'.)
  4. Popular :: trendy, in demand, the "in" crowd
  5. Significant :: important, meaningful 
  6. Slither :: snakes (Duh.)
  7. Spicy :: hot, flavorful, sexy
  8. Joyous :: happy, glad, upbeat
  9. Detailed :: precise, bit-by-bit, inclusive
  10. Rabbi :: Judaism, teacher, Seinfeld
Rabbi Glickman from "Seinfeld' - portrayed by Bruce Mahler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!