Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Getting Organized

I'm afraid my photo of the day isn't all that interesting – but it does totally represent my day today. It's a shot of my newest storage "room" which is really just a section of our master bedroom partitioned off with a homemade screen. Well, when you live in a small space, you have to be creative (as they say on HGTV). I'm still in the process of storing stuff in there – you might be able to tell from the photo that I've actually got some empty spaces to fill! And here in Condo Canyon, empty space is a real luxury.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel good, Joy, to get organized???? As much as I enjoy Christmas ---it's so nice to put things away, do some cleaning and organizing, and get some of the junk thrown away.. Makes me feel so good!!!!

    Good Luck with the new closet space.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you finish organizing your things can I get you to come help me get organized?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!