Wow, that was a fast week, wasn't it? I almost forgot today was Friday. Time for another Friday Fill-Ins, so here goes:
1. Oh, I am so late getting these Fill-Ins done! (But at least it's still Friday!)
2. 2009 is likely to bring changes, big and little. (Note to self: keep repeating "change is good, change is good.")
3. During January, I hope to read at least five books. (So far, I've got three down and two to go.)
4. Chris Rock says he has no jokes about Brad Pitt; are you kidding me???
5. Right now I'd like to be on a warm sunny beach, sipping something with one of those little paper umbrellas popping out of the ice.
6. My computer is my favorite gadget. (Can a computer be a gadget? No? Well maybe my digital camera? Microwave? TV remote control? Pedometer? Pizza cutter?)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up the whodunit I'm reading, tomorrow my plans include taking some more stuff over to the storage place (always a thrill!) and Sunday, I want to get some more reading done!