First Friday Fill-Ins of 2009. Something to cheer things up around here on a dreary, wintry day. So here goes:
1. The world is cold and cloudy today. (Spring can't get here fast enough for me.)
2. "We all present the face we want the world to see" was the last thing I said. (No, really it was – M is reading a book about J.D Salinger and was telling me about Salinger's early career, and…well, it's a long story.)
3. I wonder where we'll be this time next year. (Depends a lot on whether or not the hubby actually retires this year or not.)
4. _____ at the end of all things. (I'm afraid this one's too deep for me right now.)
5. There's something to be said for curling up with a good book on a day like this (or any day, for that matter).
6. Wherever M is, is where I want to be. (As long as I have control of the remote.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out to celebrate M's birthday, tomorrow my plans include the usual shopping and errands, if the weather doesn't get really bad and Sunday, I want to take down all the rest of the Christmas decorations, and (as always) get some reading done!