Last Friday Fill-Ins of January. How can that be? I'd like somebody to slow this year down a bit, please – we're moving much too fast! Oh, well, here goes another FF:
1. I'd really like to be strolling on a warm, sunny beach right now.
2. Ouch! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe. OK, maybe not exactly "ouch," but this is a G-rated blog.
3. Possession is the only A.S. Byatt book I've read so far. Good book.
4. Isn't it about time for another Captain Jack Sparrow movie? Avast, matey!
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like _____. Hmmmm. Not a clue here – sounds like an SAT question.
6. The sunshine today was so beautiful, I wish it could go on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to – well, tonight is just about over so I'm mostly just looking forward to finishing a chapter in the book I'm reading and going to bed, tomorrow my plans include shopping, and lunch out somewhere – the snow and ice has kept me in most of the week and Sunday, I want to get some reading done, but since it's Super Bowl Sunday, I have grave doubts about that!