Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just What You've Been Waiting For!

A Blather a Day.

I just found an interesting phenomenon called NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), which basically seems to be a bunch of people dedicated to posting a blog entry every day, for a month. You join up for a month at a time, any month of the year apparently. And you don't have to join on the first of the month – their FAQs say you can join anytime. I know this is probably old news to everybody else – I'm always the last to find new stuff in the blogosphere.

I've been toying with the idea of trying a daily post on Joysweb. I doubt that I could keep it going for a whole month. So I'm not signing up with NaBloPoMo. I can hear the blogging community breathing a collective sigh of relief.

But I do like the idea of the self-discipline a regular posting schedule would involve. And it would certainly be one more weapon in the fight against the dreaded LAN syndrome (Long Afternoon Nap).

I'm wondering how many other bloggers manage to post everyday? Do you? Do you blog at a certain time everyday? Do you have set subjects for different days? Or do you just pick a topic out of the air when you sit down at your computer?

Well, I think I'll just give it a go this next week, and see what happens. Then, maybe the rest of the month will follow. See – I've already posted twice today! Now just twenty-seven (twenty-seven!!!) more posts to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Joysweb! And thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors. I do usually moderate comments on posts that are more than a few days old, and comments with suspicious links will not be approved.

Also, please note that while I appreciate blog awards, I never play award tag games. I think you all deserve awards!