1. Friends are more precious than diamonds. Trite but very true.
2. Perfect health; it's becoming our major concern around here, as we get older. I'm going to have to start throwing out all those medical newsletters before my hubby can get his hands on them.
3. I'm ready for winter to be over and it hasn't really started yet.
4. Arpege by Lanvin is one of my favorite perfumes
5. The oldest ornament I have is in storage because it's too big for the tiny tree we put up every year in the condo. Sad.
6. Take some sparkling wine and some 7-Up and some Maraschino cherries and some orange slices and some ice, mix it all together and you have a very tasty wine cooler – my favorite holiday drink. Well, after eggnog which I really can't drink anymore because of all the cholesterol issues. Bummer.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying in and away from the snow that's predicted, cooking eggplant and angel hair pasta, and probably watching one of the DVDs we've got from Netflix, tomorrow my plans include shopping and running errands in the snow (yuck!) and Sunday, I want to stay out of the snow if it's still on the ground (although I might take some photos if I don't actually have to set foot in the white stuff), and get some reading done!