Hope everybody is enjoying the holidays. I guess this is the last Friday Fill-Ins of 2008, isn't it? And it looks like a good one, so here goes:
1. I must see Italy before I die.
2. You can't stop time and tide. (You can't stop my hubby from playing with his new digital cable TV package, either. Ah, the 21st Century – what a thing it is!)
3. I wish I never had to buy prescription medications again. I'd be in perfect health – can't be bad.
4. _____ has helped me change my life. Hmmmm. Not sure I've changed my life any time recently.
5. I know the song _____ by heart. Again, hmmmm. Well, I know hundreds of songs by heart. Nay – thousands. (Shut up and pick one!) OK, here's one – I know "Texas Fight" (official fight song of the University of Texas at Austin) by heart. Hook 'em!
6. If I weren't so afraid, I would eat mayonnaise and pickle sandwiches. (But my digestive system would never forgive me.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not doing any cooking (either we eat out, or it's sandwiches tonight, sweetie – but not mayonnaise and pickle), tomorrow my plans include maybe venturing out to sample some of the after-Christmas sales, and Sunday, I want to watch the Cowboys play Philly (and, I hope, win – and apologies to all the Eagles fans out there), and also get some reading done!